Twitter Tips & Resources – Part 89
Posted on 25 October 2016
This is Part 89 of an ever-growing blog series, with each post featuring links to 10 useful, funny and/or provocative articles I’ve come across about how to use Twitter more effectively, especially for business (and how NOT to use it).
Here are the latest 10:
- “Why it takes so long to achieve social media success” by Mark Schaefer (@markwschaefer on Twitter)
- “The Two Things People Hate Most About Brands on Social Media” by Evan LePage (@EvanLePage)
- “How We Increased Our Twitter Engagement Rate by 180% in Two Months” by Jaime Stein (@jaimestein)
- Especially for authors: “Facebook OR Twitter? Here’s Why You Should Choose Both!” by Rachel Thompson (@badredheadmedia)
- “14 Twitter Tools We Can’t Stop Telling You About” by Stephanie Nissen (@StephNissen_)
- “Why Twitter Killed the Twitter Share Button” by Jay Baer (@jaybaer)
- “Is Twitter Just About Sharing What You Had for Lunch?” by Catriona Pollard (@catrionapollard)
- “The Mac Daddy List of Twitter Tools for Marketers” by Kim Garst (@kimgarst)
- “6 Tips to Clean Up Your Twitter Account” by Neil Patel (@neilpatel)
- “A Precise Explanation of the New Twitter Rules” by Madison Malone Kircher (@4evrmalone)
For a list of links to Parts 1-88 in this series (which was born on May 19, 2009), see the Twitter category on this blog.
Would you like to recommend any other good Twitter resources? I certainly don’t list EVERY article about Twitter that I see – I might recommend an article that I disagree with, if I think it contributes something useful to the debate, but I won’t recommend an article that I think is badly written.