Twitter Tips and Resources – Part 88
Posted on 08 December 2015
This is Part 88 of an ever-growing blog series, with each post featuring links to 10 useful, funny and/or provocative articles I’ve come across about how to use Twitter more effectively, especially for business (and how NOT to use it).
Here are the latest 10:
- “The 9 Biggest Mistakes Too Many Authors Make on Twitter” by Diana Urban (@DianaUrban on Twitter)
- “How to Retweet the Right Way (With a Comment) on Twitter” by Laura Fitton (@pistachio)
- “What to Do When Execs Avoid Social Media: Answer Their Top 6 Excuses” by Charlene Li (@charleneli)
- “7 Examples of Small Business Tweets That Create Demand” by Aseem Badshah (@aseemb)
- “A Scientific Guide to Hashtags: How Many, Which Ones, and Where to Use Them” by Kevan Lee (@kevanlee)
- “What, When and How to Share on Social Media?” by Courtney Seiter (@courtneyseiter)
- “50 Companies That Get Twitter – and 50 That Don’t” by Belinda Parmar (@belindaparmar and @ladygeek)
- “How To Use Twitter To Increase Your Expert Status” by Catriona Pollard (@CatrionaPollard)
- “10 Habits That Make Everyone Hate You On Social Media” by Laura Vanderkam (@lvanderkam)
- “How To Get The Most Out of Twitter #Hashtags” by Garin Kilpatrick (@Garin)
For a list of links to Parts 1-87 in this series (which was born on May 19, 2009), see the Twitter category on this blog.
Would you like to recommend any other good Twitter resources? I certainly don’t list EVERY article about Twitter that I see – I might recommend an article that I disagree with, if I think it contributes something useful to the debate, but I won’t recommend an article that I think is badly written.