Twitter Tips and Resources – Part 86
Posted on 20 April 2015
This is Part 86 of an ever-growing blog series, with each post featuring links to 10 useful, funny and/or provocative articles I’ve come across about how to use twitter more effectively (and how NOT to use it).
Here are the latest 10:
- “50 Tweetable Twitter Tips, Tricks and Facts” by Andy Vale (@AndyVale on twitter)
- “Dick Costolo Thinks It’s O.K. to Never Tweet” by Farhad Manjoo (@fmanjoo)
- “Twitter for Business: What Smart Marketers Are Doing With Twitter” by Michael Stelzner (@smexaminer)
- “Is Social Media Actually Helping Your Company’s Bottom Line?” by Frank Cespedes (@fvcespedes)
- “Enlist Twitter for Crowdfunding Success” by Kendall Almerico (@kendallalmerico)
- “The Top 10 Ways to Improve Your Tweets” by Julia McCoy (@JuliaEMcCoy)
- “Why You Should Never Cross-Post on Social Media” by Ben Donkor (@FR314)
- “Why Twitter is (still) a business’ best friend” by Aaron Lee (@AskAaronLee)
- “14 Ways to Make Your Twitter Updates More Creative” by Aaron Lee (@AskAaronLee)
- “The Do’s and Don’ts of How to Use Hashtags” by Evan LePage (@evanlepage)
For a list of links to Parts 1-85 in this series (which was born on May 19, 2009), see the Twitter category on this blog.
Would you like to recommend any other good twitter resources? I certainly don’t list EVERY article about twitter that I see – I might recommend an article that I disagree with, if I think it contributes something useful to the debate, but I won’t recommend an article that I think is badly written.