Twitter Tips and Resources – Part 85
Posted on 24 March 2015
This is Part 85 of an ever-growing blog series, with each post featuring links to 10 useful, funny and/or provocative articles/lists/blog posts/videos/sites I’ve come across about how to use twitter more effectively (and how NOT to use it).
Here are the latest 10:
- ““We Doubled our Twitter Followers” is Not a Measure of Social Media Success” by Matt Rhodes (@mattrhodes on twitter)
- “What Is The Tao Of Twitter? Author Mark Schaefer On Twitter’s ROI.” with a video interview (9m 34s) by Steve Farnsworth (@Steveology)
- “20 Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & Pinterest Features You Didn’t Know Existed (But Totally Should)” by Lindsay Kolowich (@lkolo25)
- “Don’t try too hard to please Twitter — and other lessons from The New York Times’ social media desk” by Michael Roston of “The New York Times” (@nytimes)
- “10 Twitter Tips For Creating Better Social Media Content” by Peg Fitzpatrick (@PegFitzpatrick)
- “Guy Kawasaki: Social Media Sins to Avoid” interview by Tanya Benedicto Klich of “Entrepreneur” (@Entrepreneur) – video, 2m 54s
- “How to Get Your First 1,000 Followers on Every Major Social Network” by Kevan Lee (@kevanlee)
- “8 Social Media Mistakes That Are Killing Your Brand” by Jayson Demers (@jaysondemers)
- “The Unbearable Lightness of Tweeting” by Derek Thompson (@dkthomp)
- “Do Follower Counts Really Matter?” by Andrew Hutchinson (@adhutchinson)
For a list of links to Parts 1-84 in this series (which was born on May 19, 2009), see the Twitter category on this blog.
Would you like to recommend any other good twitter resources? I certainly don’t list EVERY article about twitter that I see – I might recommend an article that I disagree with, if I think it contributes something useful to the debate, but I won’t recommend an article that I think is badly written.