Twitter Tips and Resources – Part 77
Posted on 20 July 2013
This is Part 77 of an ever-growing blog series, with each post featuring links to 10 useful, funny and/or provocative articles/lists/blog posts/videos/sites I’ve come across about how to use twitter more effectively (and how NOT to use it).
Here are the latest 10:
- “How To Get Followers On Twitter” by TJ McCue (@TJMcCue on twitter)
- “4 Golden Rules for Tweeting During a Crisis” by Heather Taylor (@howveryheather)
- “9 Mistakes To Avoid When Using Twitter” by Timothy Carter (@TimothyCarter)
- “3 Secrets to Getting Retweeted Like Godin – And How to Get More Twitter Followers From It!” by Edmund Lee (@EdmundSLee)
- “Twitter Hashtags 101: Complete Guide to Discovery and Power” by adunn on internet media labs (@internetlabs)
- “Hashtags: the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly” by Danielle Prager (@Danielle_Prager)
- “Why I’m Not Buying Your Tweets” by Deborah Lee (@debsylee)
- “How to Get Started With New Twitter Lists” by Amy-Mae Elliott (@amymaeelliott)
- “How To Use Twitter – Tips and Tricks” by a very tongue-in-cheek Derek Haines (@Derek_Haines)
- “Social Media Pet Peeves” by Lisa Mason (@somedsatisfied)
For a list of links to Parts 1-76 in this series (which was born on May 19, 2009), see the Twitter category on this blog.
Would you like to recommend any other good twitter resources? I certainly don’t list EVERY article about twitter that I see – I might recommend an article that I disagree with, if I think it contributes something useful to the debate, but I won’t recommend an article that I think is badly written.