Twitter Tips and Resources – Part 75
Posted on 18 April 2013
This is Part 75 of an ever-growing blog series, with each post featuring links to 10 useful, funny and/or provocative articles/lists/blog posts/videos/sites I’ve come across about how to use twitter more effectively (and how NOT to use it).
Here are the latest 10:
- “42 Twitter Tips for Small Business and Solopreneurs” by Tracy Sestili (@tracysestili on twitter)
- “Twitter For Business: The Ultimate Guide” by Sian Phillips (@_Sians)
- “10 annoying social media behaviors” by Shanna Mallon (@foodloves)
- “LiveTweeting Tips” by Fernando Gros (@fernandogros)
- “Alert! Screenshots Of Tweets Can No Longer Be Trusted” by Mary C. Long (@MaryCLong)
- “Here’s why 100,000 people unfollowed me on Twitter” by Mark Schaefer (@markwschaefer)
- “Twitter Etiquette: To Block or Not to Block?” by Michelle Quillin (@MichelleQuillin)
- “Fake Twitter Followers Becomes Multimillion-Dollar Business” by Nicole Perlroth in “The New York Times” (@NYTimes)
- “How to Use Twitter for Business and Marketing” by Charlene Kingston (@SocialMediaDIY)
- “100 Things to Tweet About on Twitter Besides Yourself” by Pam Moore (@MktgNutz)
For a list of links to Parts 1-74 in this series (which was born on May 19, 2009), see the Twitter category on this blog.
Would you like to recommend any other good twitter resources? I certainly don’t list EVERY article about twitter that I see – I might recommend an article that I disagree with, if I think it contributes something useful to the debate, but I won’t recommend an article that I think is badly written.