Twitter Tips and Resources – Part 72
Posted on 10 October 2012
This is Part 72 of an ever-growing blog series, with each post featuring links to 10 useful, funny and/or provocative articles/lists/blog posts/videos/sites I’ve come across about how to use twitter more effectively (and how NOT to use it).
Here are the latest 10:
- “19 Twitter Tips for Newbies (or Helpful Reminders for Not-So-Newbies)” by Carla Young (@CarlaYoung on twitter)
- “Buying Twitter Followers? Beware StatusPeople, The Service That Exposes Social Media’s Black Market” by Amber Mac (@ambermac)
- “The Once Secret World of Buying Twitter Followers” by Lorenzo Gonzalez (@belizeadventure)
- “5 Ways Your Business Should Use Twitter Hashtags” by Stephanie Buck (@StephMBuck)
- “Twitter chats: Everything you need to know to start today” by Peter Trapasso (@petertrapasso)
- “25 Things That Make You Look Dumb on Twitter” by Ryan Pinkham (@RyanPinkham)
- “Why Are You Following Me On Twitter?” by Shea Bennett (@Sheamus)
- “Platform Counts! The Differences between Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn Writing” by Courtney Ramirez (@CourtneyRami)
- “What Twitter teaches us about writing short & well” by Mallary Jean Tenore (@mallarytenore)
- “Twitter 101 – Using Twitter to Support Your Brand” by Nick Allen (@NickWAllen)
For a list of links to Parts 1-71 in this series (which was born on May 19, 2009), see the Twitter category on this blog.
Would you like to recommend any other good twitter resources? I certainly don’t list EVERY article about twitter that I see – I might recommend an article that I disagree with, if I think it contributes something useful to the debate, but I won’t recommend an article that I think is badly written.