Twitter Tips And Resources – Part 70
Posted on 31 July 2012
This is Part 70 of an ever-growing blog series, with each post featuring links to 10 useful, funny and/or provocative articles/lists/blog posts/videos/sites I’ve come across about how to use twitter more effectively (and how NOT to use it).
Here are the latest 10:
- “Tweet Tweet, This Is How I Do It” by Kay Ross (yes, that’s me, @kayross)
- “10 Twitter Mistakes You Should Avoid” by Beirut (@beiruta)
- “10 Types of Guys I Don’t Follow on Twitter” by Shawn Poh (@Lovtoo)
- “How To Write The Perfect Tweet” by Shea Bennett (@Sheamus)
- “Follower Numbers On Twitter DO Matter (Just Not In The Way That You Think)” by Shea Bennett (@Sheamus)
- “What I Have Learned In 4 Years And 1,180 Articles About Twitter” by Shea Bennett @Sheamus)
- “The Holy Trinity of Twitter Bios: 3 Sanctified Tips to Get More Followers” by Jasmine Jaume of Brandwatch (@Brandwatch)
- “Twitter: 10 Psychological Insights” by Jeremy Dean (@psyblog)
- “155 Ways to Tweet – What to Tweet, How to Tweet” by John Kremer (@JohnKremer)
- “16 Creative Ways to Use Twitter for Business” by Charlene Kingston (@SocialMediaDIY)
For a list of links to Parts 1-69 in this series (which was born on May 19, 2009), see the Twitter category on this blog.
Would you like to recommend any other good twitter resources? I certainly don’t list EVERY article about twitter that I see – I might recommend an article that I disagree with, if I think it contributes something useful to the debate, but I won’t recommend an article that I think is badly written.