Twitter Tips And Resources – Part 69
Posted on 07 July 2012
This is Part 69 of an ever-growing blog series, with each post featuring links to 10 useful, funny and/or provocative articles/lists/blog posts/videos/sites I’ve come across about how to use twitter more effectively (and how NOT to use it).
Here are the latest 10:
- “INFOGRAPHIC: You’ve Just Been Unfollowed On Twitter” by Shea Bennett (@Sheamus)
- “Top 10 Rules To NOT Be A Social Media Douche” by Rachel Thompson (@RachelintheOC)
- “40+ Tips on How to Become a Social Media Rock Star on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+” by Kristi Hines (@kikolani)
- “Business Guide to Twitter Metrics” by Megan Berry (@meganberry)
- “5 Advanced Twitter Tips for Your Small Business?” by Alex Fitzpatrick (@AlexJamesFitz)
- “Why Tweeting Quotes is a Waste of Time” by Ann Hawkins (@AnnHawkins)
- “How I Tweet in a Nutshell (55 behaviors from a twitter nut!)” by Pam Moore (@PamMktgNut)
- “Show Appreciation on Twitter – 7 Twitter Etiquette Ideas for How to Do It” by Mike Brown (@Brainzooming)
- “5 Types Of Phrases To Avoid In Your Twitter Bio” by Lauren Dugan (@lauren_dugan)
- “6 Simple Steps to Building Your Business with Twitter” by Rebekah Radice (@rebekahradice)
For a list of links to Parts 1-68 in this series (which was born on May 19, 2009), see the Twitter category on this blog.
Would you like to recommend any other good twitter resources? I certainly don’t list EVERY article about twitter that I see – I might recommend an article that I disagree with, if I think it contributes something useful to the debate, but I won’t recommend an article that I think is badly written.