Twitter Tips and Resources – Part 68
Posted on 17 June 2012
This is Part 68 of an ever-growing blog series, with each post featuring links to 10 useful, funny and/or provocative articles/lists/blog posts/videos/sites I’ve come across about how to use twitter more effectively (and how NOT to use it).
Here are the latest 10:
- “50 Awesome Women Entrepreneurs You Should Be Following on Twitter” by Liz Dennery Sanders (@SheBrandLiz on twitter)
- “10 Proven Ways to Make Your Tweets More Trustworthy [STUDY]” by Gregory Ciotti (@GregoryCiotti)
- “How To Build An Audience on Twitter, Starting With Nothing” by Rachel Ann Poling (@Rachelannpoling)
- “10 surefire ways to fail at Twitter” by Kathi Kruse (@kathikruse)
- “7 Ideas for Using Twitter to Be More Creative” by Mike Brown (@Brainzooming)
- “How Twitter Changed My Life” by Melinda F. Emerson (@SmallBizLady)
- “10 Things You Should Tweet” by Jon Gelberg (@JonBFM)
- “Do these 10 things to promote an event on Twitter like a PR pro” by Rebecca Gaylord (@BeckyGaylord)
- “Why Most Businesses Are Wasting Their Time on Twitter & 10 Tips to Turn it Around” by Ruth Zive (@rzive) – video, 4m 55s
- “Twitter Content Strategy Guide” by Adam Justice (@etelligence)
For a list of links to Parts 1-67 in this series (which was born on May 19, 2009), see the Twitter category on this blog.
Would you like to recommend any other good twitter resources? I certainly don’t list EVERY article about twitter that I see – I might recommend an article that I disagree with, if I think it contributes something useful to the debate, but I won’t recommend an article that I think is badly written.