Twitter Tips and Resources – Part 67
Posted on 02 May 2012
This is Part 67 of an ever-growing blog series, with each post featuring links to 10 useful, funny and/or provocative articles/lists/blog posts/videos/sites I’ve come across about how to use twitter more effectively (and how NOT to use it).
Here are the latest 10:
- “What Marketers Should (And Shouldn’t) Tweet [Research]” by Rachel Sprung from HubSpot (@hubspot on twitter)
- “33 Tips to Not be a Twit on Twitter!” by Pam Moore (@PamMktgNut)
- “7 Insanely Useful Ways to Search Twitter for Marketing” by John Jantsch (@ducttape)
- “How NOT To Get Somebody To Follow You On Twitter” by Shea Bennett (@sheamus)
- “10 Newbie Twitter Mistakes Made By Businesses” by Mike Johansson (@mikefixs)
- “How To Filter Your Twitter Stream by Using Twitter Lists” by Dorien Morin-van Dam (@moreinmedia)
- “Top 10 Uses for Twitter (That Aren’t Self-Indulgent)” by Whitson Gordon (@WhitsonGordon)
- “30 Things to Tweet About Your Brand” by Sorav Jain (@SoravJain)
- “Tweet Smarter not Harder – Part One” by Rachel Thompson (@RachelintheOC)
- “Tweet Smarter not Harder – Part Two” by Rachel Thompson (@RachelintheOC)
For a list of links to Parts 1-66 in this series (which was born on May 19, 2009), see the Twitter category on this blog.
Would you like to recommend any other good twitter resources? I certainly don’t list EVERY article about twitter that I see – I might recommend an article that I disagree with, if I think it contributes something useful to the debate, but I won’t recommend an article that I think is badly written.