Twitter Tips and Resources – Part 66
Posted on 22 March 2012
This is Part 66 of an ever-growing blog series, with each post featuring links to 10 useful, funny and/or provocative articles/lists/blog posts/videos/sites I’ve come across about how to use twitter more effectively (and how NOT to use it).
Here are the latest 10:
- “The Big List of 77 Twitter Mistakes: Which Do You Make?” by Dave Larson (@TweetSmarter on twitter)
- “Advanced Twitter Tip: How to Join a Twitter Hashtag Chat” by Lauren Dugan (@lauren_dugan)
- “How To Lose Friends And Alienate Twitter Followers: 5 Stupid Social Media Mistakes” by Amber Mac (@ambermac)
- “60 Dos & Don’ts Essential for Twitter Newbies” by Belinda Weaver (@copywritemattrs)
- A video about how a company used twitter well: “KLM: Surprise – Royal Dutch Airline KLM made an exciting campaign to connect with their customers called KLM Surprise at the Amsterdam Schiphol Airport.” (@KLM)
- “Tweetchat Wiki with List of Tweetchats” compiled by Gnosis Arts (@GnosisArts)
- “Who not to follow on Twitter! – A guide for public sector employees.” by Alain Lemay (@alain_lemay69)
- “To Follow or Not To Follow: Should Small Businesses Follow Everyone Back on Twitter?” by Christine Erickson (@christerickson)
- “The Critical Twitter Tweak that Most Businesses Completely Overlook” by Ruth Zive (@rzive)
- “Top 10 Ways To Get Re-Tweeted On Twitter” by Scott Williams (@ScottWilliams)
For a list of links to Parts 1-65 in this series (which was born on May 19, 2009), see the Twitter category on this blog.
Would you like to recommend any other good twitter resources? I certainly don’t list EVERY article about twitter that I see – I might recommend an article that I disagree with, if I think it contributes something useful to the debate, but I won’t recommend an article that I think is badly written.