Twitter Tips and Resources – Part 65
Posted on 18 February 2012
This is Part 65 of an ever-growing blog series, with each post featuring links to 10 useful, funny and/or provocative articles/lists/blog posts/videos/sites I’ve come across about how to use twitter more effectively (and how NOT to use it).
Here are the latest 10:
- “9 Twitter Etiquette Tips for Businesses Starting Out on Twitter” by Neal Schaffer (@NealSchaffer on twitter)
- “The Essential Twitter Dictionary” by Lauren Dugan (@lauren_dugan)
- “5 Free Tools to Monitor Your Brand on Twitter” by Tracy Sestili (@tracysestili)
- “6 Tips for Handling Breaking Crises on Twitter” by Dallas Lawrence (@dallaslawrence)
- “Nine Things You Didn’t Know About Twitter” by Paul Boutin in The New York Times (@nytimes)
- “Where Can I Find Great Content To Tweet?” by Lauren Dugan (@lauren_dugan)
- “Be Better at Twitter: The Definitive, Data-Driven Guide” by Meagan Garber in The Atlantic (@TheAtlantic)
- “Why You Should Stop Tweeting Right Now” by Steven Lewis (@Rule17)
- “Advanced Twitter for Business – 19 Links to 480 Twitter Tips, Lessons, and Apps” by Mike Brown (@Brainzooming)
- “How not to use Twitter: lessons from Qantas and Westpac” by Axel Bruns (@snurb_dot_info)
For a list of links to Parts 1-64 in this series (which was born on May 19, 2009), see the Twitter category on this blog.
Would you like to recommend any other good twitter resources? I certainly don’t list EVERY article about twitter that I see – I might recommend an article that I disagree with, if I think it contributes something useful to the debate, but I won’t recommend an article that I think is badly written.