Twitter Tips and Resources – Part 64
Posted on 30 December 2011
This is Part 64 of an ever-growing blog series, with each post featuring links to 10 useful, funny and/or provocative articles/lists/blog posts/videos/sites I’ve come across about how to use twitter more effectively (and how NOT to use it).
Here are the latest 10:
- “CEO’s Repeat After Me: “We are Not Afraid to Tweet” + 21 Success Tips” from the ZoomFactor blog (@ZoomFactor_ on twitter)
- “What Can Twitter Do For Your Small Business?” by Melinda Emerson (@SmallBizLady)
- “23 Twitter Tools To Help You Tweet Like A Pro” by Bianca Bosker (@bbosker)
- “13 Reasons Why You Didn’t Get Followed Back” by Lauren Dugan (@lauren_dugan)
- “The 8 R’s of Twitter for Newbies” by Elena Verlee (@ElenaVerlee)
- “10 Tips on Using Twitter Wisely” by Joe Brockmeier (@jzb)
- “How to Use Twitter the Right Way” by Craighton Miller (@Craighton)
- “A Starter’s Guide to Increasing Brand Visibility on Twitter” by Leo Widrich (@leowid)
- “5 Twitter Changes and How to Make the Most of Them” by Leo Widrich (@leowid)
- “When NOT to Outsource Your Twitter Account” by Hollis Thomases (@hollisthomases)
For a list of links to Parts 1-63 in this series (which was born on May 19, 2009), see the Twitter category on this blog.
Would you like to recommend any other good twitter resources? I certainly don’t list EVERY article about twitter that I see – I might recommend an article that I disagree with, if I think it contributes something useful to the debate, but I won’t recommend an article that I think is badly written.