Twitter Tips and Resources – Part 63
Posted on 04 December 2011
This is Part 63 of an ever-growing blog series, with each post featuring links to 10 useful, funny and/or provocative articles/lists/blog posts/videos/sites I’ve come across about how to use twitter more effectively (and how NOT to use it).
Here are the latest 10:
- “The Ultimate List of Twitter Tools” by Matthew Tommasi (@socialguide on twitter)
- “The Big List of 77 Twitter Mistakes: Which Do You Make?” by Leo Widrich (@LeoWid)
- “15 ways to attract Twitter followers” by Heidi Cohen (@heidicohen)
- “9 Strange Things About Tweets, Retweets And DMs Every Twitter User Must Know” by Dave Larson (@TweetSmarter)
- “How To Change From A Social Media User Into A Social Media Leader” by Dave Larson (@TweetSmarter)
- “Has Force-feeding Your Twitter Account Made You Irrelevant?” by Susan Cooper (@BuzzEdition)
- “The Beginner’s Guide to Twitter” by Michael Hyatt (@michaelhyatt)
- “HOW TO: Change Your Twitter Handle” by Lauren Indvik (@laureni)
- “Avoid these 10 time-wasting tweets” by Lisa Barone (@LisaBarone)
- “Brand Equity – Top Ten mistakes brands make on twitter” (video, 7m 13s) from Brand Equity (@brandequitylive)
For a list of links to Parts 1-62 in this series (which was born on May 19, 2009), see the Twitter category on this blog.
Would you like to recommend any other good twitter resources? I certainly don’t list EVERY article about twitter that I see – I might recommend an article that I disagree with, if I think it contributes something useful to the debate, but I won’t recommend an article that I think is badly written.