Twitter Tips and Resources – Part 62
Posted on 07 November 2011
This is Part 62 of an ever-growing blog series, with each post featuring links to 10 useful, funny and/or provocative articles/lists/blog posts/videos/sites I’ve come across about how to use twitter more effectively (and how NOT to use it).
Here are the latest 10:
- “70% of Companies Ignore Customer Complaints on Twitter” by Jay Baer (@jaybaer on twitter)
- “When It Comes To Twitter, Marketers And Companies Still Don’t Get It” by Steve Olenski (@steveolenski)
- “6 Ways to Boost Return on Twitter” by Heidi Cohen (@heidicohen)
- “I love Twitter lists.” by Kirsten Wright (@kirstenwright)
- “Laughable Social Media: The Great Twitter Purge” by Daniel Newman (@DanielNewmanUV)
- “5 Reasons Why Your Twitter Efforts Aren’t Working” by Leo Widrich (@LeoWid)
- “How Misunderstanding Retweets Can Get You Suspended From Twitter” by Dave Larson (@TweetSmarter)
- “50 Kloutless Ways To Get Value From Twitter” by Lisa Barone (@lisabarone)
- “Trick or Tweet: Top 8 Twitter Pet Peeves” by Megan Leap (@MeganLeap)
- “3 Reasons Why You Should Not Auto-Synchronize Social Media” by Arthur Catalanello (@acatalanello)
For a list of links to Parts 1-61 in this series (which was born on May 19, 2009), see the Twitter category on this blog.
Would you like to recommend any other good twitter resources? I certainly don’t list EVERY article about twitter that I see – I might recommend an article that I disagree with, if I think it contributes something useful to the debate, but I won’t recommend an article that I think is badly written.