Twitter Tips and Resources – Part 61
Posted on 08 October 2011
This is Part 61 of an ever-growing blog series, with each post featuring links to 10 useful, funny and/or provocative articles/lists/blog posts/videos/sites I’ve come across about how to use twitter more effectively (and how NOT to use it).
Here are the latest 10:
- “Business 101: Social Media Etiquette – Good Intentions or Not, Spam IS Spam” by Grandma Mary (@grandmamaryshow on twitter)
- “A to Z of Twitter Etiquette” by Nicky [surname not given on her blog or on twitter] (@rocksstar10)
- “How I Tweet in a Nutshell (55 Behaviors from a Twitter Nut!)” by Pam Moore (@PamMktgNut)
- “A Twitter Band-Aid Can’t Save Your Business” by Charlene Kingston (@SocialMediaDIY)
- “Twitter’s Mad Men Moment” by Brian Solis (@briansolis)
- “How To Get Twitter Followers (ethically)” by an un-named author on the twiends website (@twiends)
- “20 of the world’s most clever Twitter bios” by Mark Schaefer (@markwschaefer)
- “Bad Twitiquette: 10 Ways To Lose Your Twitter Followers, Fast!” by Niall Devitt (@nialldevitt)
- “Twitter is dying—and it’s all your fault” by Neicole Crepeau (@neicolec)
- “9 Ways to Get the Most from Twitter” by Jamie Turner (@60SecondTweets)
For a list of links to Parts 1-60 in this series (which was born on May 19, 2009), see the Twitter category on this blog.
Would you like to recommend any other good twitter resources? I certainly don’t list EVERY article about twitter that I see – I might recommend an article that I disagree with, if I think it contributes something useful to the debate, but I won’t recommend an article that I think is badly written.