Twitter Tips and Resources – Part 55
Posted on 26 July 2011
This is Part 55 of an ever-growing blog series, with each post featuring links to 10 useful, funny and/or provocative articles/lists/blog posts/videos/sites I’ve come across about how to use twitter more effectively (and how NOT to use it).
Here are the latest 10:
- ““Pray that I never become your competitor’s secret weapon”” by Scott Gould (@scottgould on twitter) – it’s about twitter bios
- “15 Things I Have Learned After One Year on Twitter” by Randy Clark (@randyclarktko)
- “How NOT to Publicize Your Facebook and Twitter Accounts” by Jonathan Richman (@jonmrich)
- “34 Unique Twitter Content Ideas for Your Community” by Janet Aronica (@janetaronica)
- “What Not To Post On Twitter: 11 Things Your Tweeps Don’t Need To Know” on “The Huffington Post” (@huffingtonpost) by Catharine Smith (I don’t know her twitter handle)
- ““ReTweet” or “retweet”? The Grammar of Social Media” by Kerry Jones (@snarkandpepper)
- “The really, really simple guide to using Twitter” by Robin Brown (@RobinBrown78)
- “The Worst Twitter Auto-DMs In Human History” by Chris Reimer (@RizzoTees)
- “The twitter Guide Book – How To, Tips and Instructions” by Pete Cashmore (@Mashable) and the Mashable team
- “Finding the balance between personal and professional on Twitter” by Mark Schaefer (@markwschaefer)
And a bonus goodie for you:
“How to Measure Your Social Media ROI, Success and Influence” by me, Kay Ross (@kayross) – it’s a list of resources about social media generally, not just twitter
For a list of links to Parts 1-54 in this series (which was born on May 19, 2009), see the Twitter category on this blog.
Would you like to recommend any other good twitter resources? I certainly don’t list EVERY article about twitter that I see – I might recommend an article that I disagree with, if I think it contributes something useful to the debate, but I won’t recommend an article that I think is badly written.