Twitter Tips and Resources – Part 54
Posted on 09 July 2011
This is Part 54 of an ever-growing blog series, with each post featuring links to 10 useful, funny and/or provocative articles/lists/blog posts/videos/sites I’ve come across about how to use twitter more effectively (and how NOT to use it).
Here are the latest 10:
- “Top 10 Tips on Using Twitter for Business” by Jamie Turner (@60SecondTweets on twitter)
- “@ is the Universal Sign of Engagement” by Brian Solis (@briansolis)
- “The Most Influential Small Business People on Twitter” by Dustin Luther (@tyr) of D&B Credibility (@dandb)
- “Everything You Need to Know about Twitter and Tweeting” by Hillel Fuld (@HilzFuld)
- “5 Steps to Becoming a Twitter Champion” by Angela Maiers (@angelamaiers)
- “Well this is one of the cleverest ways we’ve seen someone use Twitter to get hired” by Niall Harbison (@NiallHarbison)
- “How to add Twitter to your PR mix in 9 easy steps” by Anne Deeter Gallaher (@AnneDGallaher)
- “How to Destroy Your Brand on Twitter” by Jessica Stillman (@EntryLevelRebel)
- “12 Most Compelling Reasons I Follow Everyone Back” by Ted Coine (@tedcoine). Unlike Ted, I definitely do not follow back everyone who follows me.
- “12 Most Compelling Reasons I Do Not Follow Everyone Back” by Aliza Sherman (@alizasherman), in response to Ted Coine’s blog post. I agree with Aliza.
For a list of links to Parts 1-53 in this series (which was born on May 19, 2009), see the Twitter category on this blog.
Would you like to recommend any other good twitter resources? I certainly don’t list EVERY article about twitter that I see – I might recommend an article that I disagree with, if I think it contributes something useful to the debate, but I won’t recommend an article that I think is badly written.