Twitter Tips and Resources – Part 53
Posted on 27 June 2011
This is Part 53 of an ever-growing blog series, with each post featuring links to 10 useful, funny and/or provocative articles/lists/blog posts/videos/sites I’ve come across about how to use twitter more effectively (and how NOT to use it).
Here are the latest 10:
- “10 Must-Learn Lessons For Twitter Newbies” by Shea Bennett (@Sheamus on twitter)
- “Do Auto-DMs Work?” by Christopher S Penn (@cspenn)
- “3 Simple Steps to Finding More Clients on Twitter” by Joseph Putnam (@blogtweaks)
- “The ULTIMATE guide to getting Twitter followers, Part 1” by Dave Larson (@TweetSmarter) – I would add to the title: “in a non-sleazy way!”
- “How can you build a large following fast on Twitter? The ULTIMATE guide, part 2” by Dave Larson (@TweetSmarter)
- “The Top Ten Ways to Use Twitter As A Social Marketing Tool” by Briley Kenney (@BrileyK) – it’s for hoteliers
- “What makes you not follow someone on Twitter?” by Laurie Boris (@LaurieBoris)
- “7 Ideas for Using Twitter to Be More Creative” by Mike Brown (@brainzooming)
- “Tweet Tips: 12 Ways to Tweet the Same Thing” by Jim Ducharme (@hugeheadca)
- “Why Your Twitter Follower Count Does Matter” by Dave Kerpen (@davekerpen) of Likeable Media (@LikeableMedia)
For a list of links to Parts 1-52 in this series (which was born on May 19, 2009), see the Twitter category on this blog.
Would you like to recommend any other good twitter resources? I certainly don’t list EVERY article about twitter that I see – I might recommend an article that I disagree with, if I think it contributes something useful to the debate, but I won’t recommend an article that I think is badly written.