Twitter Tips and Resources – Part 51
Posted on 06 June 2011
This is Part 51 of an ever-growing blog series, each one featuring links to 10 useful, funny and/or provocative articles/lists/blog posts/videos/sites I’ve come across about how to use twitter more effectively (and how NOT to use it).
Here are the latest 10:
- “The Ultimate List of Twitter Tools” by Maria Walters, on the Single Grain blog (@singlegrain on twitter)
- “Why Tweeting Quotes is a Waste of Time” by Ann Hawkins (@AnnHawkins)
- “5 successful Twitter marketing campaigns you should know about” by Lauren Fisher (@LaurenFisher) on @SimplyZesty
- “5 Quick Ways to Liven Up Your Twitter Stream” by Erica Swallow (@ericaswallow)
- “7 Twitter Rules You Must Ignore” by Douglas Idugboe (@douglasi)
- “10 Reasons Why I Won’t Tweet for You: The Problem with Outsourcing” by Ken Mueller (@kmueller62)
- “Five Ways to Use Twitter for Marketing That You Might Not Know About” by Starr Hall (@StarrHall)
- “21 Tips to Get Your Tweet On!” by Pam Moore (@PamMktgNut)
- “How to Add the Follow Button to Your Website” from the twitter support desk. [The button “allows users to follow your account directly from your personal homepage or any website where the button is installed.”]
- “7 Nifty Ways to Get More Followers with the New Twitter Follow Button” by Stanford Smith (@pushingsocial)
For a list of links to Parts 1-50 in this series (which was born on May 19, 2009), see the Twitter category on this blog.
Would you like to recommend any other good twitter resources? I certainly don’t list EVERY article about twitter that I see – I might recommend an article that I disagree with, if I think it contributes something useful to the debate, but I won’t recommend an article that I think is badly written.