Twitter Tips and Resources – Part 49
Posted on 10 May 2011
This is Part 49 of an ever-growing series of blog posts, each one featuring links to 10 useful, funny and/or provocative articles/lists/blog posts/videos/sites I’ve come across about how to use twitter more effectively (and how NOT to use it).
Here are the latest 10:
- “8 Ways to Build a Powerful Twitter Network” by Garin Kilpatrick (@garin on twitter)
- “What is Social Media?” by Kimberly Castleberry (@AskKim)
- “11 Must-Know Tips and Tricks for Twitter” by Lauren Fisher (@LaurenFisher)
- “Twitter 101: How should I get started using Twitter?” from the “twitter help center”
- “5 Tips to Get Noticed On Twitter” by Leo Widrich (@leowid)
- “Twitter Works, but Is It Working for Your Brand?” by Bob Gilbreath (@mktgwithmeaning)
- “How To: Create a Twitter Newspaper with Paper.li” by Lauren Dugan (@lauren_dugan)
- “Does Posting Things to Twitter Make You a Journalist?” by Mathew Ingram (@mathewi)
- “Friday Fives: Social Media No-no’s” by Neicole Crepeau (@neicolec)
- “The Ultimate Guide to Twitter Marketing” by Gabrielle Conde (@missionengage) on the copyblogger blog (@copyblogger) [It's a brilliant list of useful resources]
For a list of links to Parts 1-48 in this series (which was born on May 19, 2009), see the Twitter category on this blog.
Would you like to recommend any other good twitter resources? I certainly don’t list EVERY article about twitter that I see – I might recommend an article that I disagree with, if I think it contributes something useful to the debate, but I won’t recommend an article that I think is badly written.