Twitter Tips and Resources – Part 48
Posted on 29 April 2011
This is Part 48 of an ever-growing series of blog posts, each one featuring links to 10 useful, funny and/or provocative articles/lists/blog posts/videos/sites I’ve come across about how to use twitter more effectively (and how NOT to use it).
Here are the latest 10:
- “The 8 R’s of Twitter for Newbies” by Elena Verlee (@ElenaVerlee on twitter)
- “Can Twitter Really Help You Sell Books?” by Tony Eldridge (@tonyeldridge)
- “Changing Twitter usernames painlessly: four top tips” by Henry Elliss (@henweb)
- “7 Twitter Tips for Getting Your Small Business Started on Twitter” by Ken Mueller (@kmueller62 and @Inkling_Media)
- “Tailoring Twitter: Building a Powerful Network that Fits You Perfectly” by Liz Strauss (@lizstrauss). I love this quote: “Be helpful, not hypeful.”
- “5 Creative Ways To Use Your Twitter Favorites” by Mari Smith (@marismith)
- “50 Ideas on Using Twitter for Business” by Chris Brogan (@chrisbrogan)
- “My Approach To Twitter” by Fernando Gros (@fernandogros)
- “Who Should Be Tweeting for Your Company?” by Phyllis Zimbler Miller (@ZimblerMiller)
- “Marketing Small Businesses With Twitter” by Claire Cain Miller (@clairecm) in “The New York Times” (@nytimes)
For a list of links to Parts 1-47 in this series (which was born on May 19, 2009), see the Twitter category on this blog.
Would you like to recommend any other good twitter resources? I certainly don’t list EVERY article about twitter that I see – I might recommend an article that I disagree with, if I think it contributes something useful to the debate, but I won’t recommend an article that I think is badly written.