Twitter Tips and Resources – Part 42
Posted on 11 March 2011
This is Part 42 of an ever-growing series of blog posts, each one featuring links to 10 useful, funny and/or provocative articles/lists/blog posts/videos/sites I’ve come across about how to use twitter more effectively (and how NOT to use it).
Here are the latest 10:
- “An Insider’s Guide to Social Media Etiquette” by Chris Brogan (@chrisbrogan on twitter)
- “10 Ways To Become A Twitter Mega Celebrity” by Richard Darell (@Minervity)
- “The Top 5 Do’s & Don’ts of Tweeting for B2B Marketers” by Natascha Thomson (@nathomson)
- “10 tips from @pistachio on using Twitter for events” by Jenise Fryatt (@JeniseFryatt) interviewing Laura Fitton (@pistachio)
- “7 Reasons To Use Twitter” by Gregg Fraley (@greggfraley)
- “Top 5 B2B Companies on Twitter and Why They Are Successful” by Pam Sahota (@PamSahota)
- “Please RT? Please bite me!” by Amber Avines (@wordsdonewrite)
- “You Are New to Twitter: The 7 Basic Steps You Need to do to Attract Followers” by Socialeyezer (@Socialeyezer)
- “Making Sense Of The Mess. When are we going to learn that millions of followers does not always equal influence?” by Mitch Joel (@mitchjoel)
- “The Surprising Discovery About Twitter Retweets” by Diana Adams (@adamsconsulting)
For a list of links to Parts 1-41 in this series (which was born on May 19, 2009), see the Twitter category on this blog.
Would you like to recommend any other good twitter resources? I certainly don’t list EVERY article about twitter that I see – I might recommend an article that I disagree with, if I think it contributes something useful to the debate, but I won’t recommend an article that I think is badly written.