Twitter Tips and Resources – Part 40
Posted on 21 February 2011
This is Part 40 of an ever-growing series of blog posts, each one featuring links to 10 useful, funny and/or provocative articles/lists/blog posts/videos/sites I’ve come across about how to use twitter more effectively (and how NOT to use it).
Here are the latest 10:
- “What your business is doing wrong (and right) on Twitter” by Anne McGraw (@abmcgraw on twitter) on AllTwitter (@alltwtr)
- “Twitter: Your Power PR Tool” by Mitch Meyerson (@mitchmeyerson), featuring an excerpt from a book by Deborah Micek (@deborahmicek)
- “5 Common Twitter Mistakes and How to Fix Them” by Janet Aronica (@JanetAronica) on the oneforty blog (@oneforty)
- “Twitter mistakes” by Himanshu Gupta (@techhim)
- “How To Use Twitter For Targeted Marketing” by Shea Bennett (@sheamus)
- “How To Write The Perfect Tweet” by Shea Bennett (@sheamus)
- “How to Use Twitter for Marketing & PR” by Mike Volpe (@mvolpe) on HubSpot (@hubspot)
- “The Worst Twitter Auto-DMs In Human History” by Chris Reimer (@RizzoTees)
- “Eliminate Twitter Auto DMs in 4 Easy Steps” by Sean McGinnis (@seanmcginnis)
- “Death to Auto-DMs on Twitter” by Kay Ross (yes, that’s me, @kayross)
For a list of links to Parts 1-39 in this series (which was born on May 19, 2009), see the Twitter category on this blog.
Would you like to recommend any other good twitter resources? I certainly don’t list EVERY article about twitter that I see – I might recommend an article that I disagree with, if I think it contributes something useful to the debate, but I won’t recommend an article that I think is badly written.