Twitter Tips and Resources – Part 38
Posted on 07 February 2011
This is Part 38 of an ever-growing series of blog posts, each one featuring links to 10 useful, funny and/or provocative articles/lists/blog posts/videos/sites I’ve come across about how to use twitter more effectively (and how NOT to use it).
Here are the latest 10:
- “Win Friends And Influence People On Twitter In Just 5 Seconds A Day” by Dave Larson (@TweetSmarter on twitter)
- “26 Keys to Twitter Success” by Angela Maiers (@AngelaMaiers)
- “Your company’s single biggest mistake on Twitter” by Mark Schaefer (@markwschaefer)
- “How Not To Get Somebody To Follow You On Twitter” by Shea Bennett (@Sheamus) – and see the “Twitter 101” page on Shea’s site
- “8 Ways Entrepreneurs Can Get More Out of Twitter” by Scott Gerber (@askgerber). See the responses to point #4 about auto-DMs – people say NO!
- “How To: Find Killer Twitter Content To Tweet” by Diana Adams (@adamsconsulting)
- “9 easy steps to add Twitter to your PR mix” by Anne Deeter Gallaher (@AnneDGallaher)
- “21 Twitter Tips For Entrepreneurs From Forbes” by “djgregstreet” a.k.a. Greg Street (@gregstreet)
- “Should You Be on Twitter?” by Erika Napoletano (@RedheadWriting)
- “Brands: Have You Answered These Questions Before Joining Twitter” by Rob Angeles (@robangeles)
For a list of links to Parts 1-37 in this series (which was born on May 19, 2009), see the Twitter category on this blog.
Would you like to recommend any other good twitter resources? I certainly don’t list EVERY article about twitter that I see – I might recommend an article that I disagree with, if I think it contributes something useful to the debate, but I won’t recommend an article that I think is badly written.